Thursday, October 18, 2012

RUTZ: The Blog reached 30k Views Gratitude Extravaganza Video!


This post is very last minute but from the heart. I want to say thank you to some very cool people who have taken the time to check out my work and give it a chance. You guys making waking up so much fun. These past 6 months have been a revelation to me. I've hidden lots of this work away for a long time, thinking it wasn't good enough. Now I feel excited. I want to deliver a kind of work that will always deliver a new experience. This video was made from left over clips from shoots that pay the bills. These are images I have experienced recently and I thought it would be an interesting way to let you know more about me. Strange times...

If I forget to mention you, believe me I tried to find your name but I couldn't, still I thank you very much for taking the time to check out my work.

The song in the video is called "I can make it rain" a song from some old sessions I have to post. Let me know what you think! 

Alright, back to work.  :)

2 comments:

  1. Last but not least or even remotely so, it's The Spooky One (who isn't really all that spooky, if you think about it, it's just a nickname from high school)!

    Anyway, congrats on your milestone! A thousand years of Rutz!

    ReplyDelete